Makes eight cookies.
An all-time classic, you can’t go wrong with chocolate chip cookies! Try this very easy recipe for the perfect mix of crispy and chewy.
• 220 g all-purpose flour
• 200 g dark brown sugar
• 200 g of Carré Suisse baking chocolate
• 1 200 g of Carré Suisse baking chocolate
• 180 g melted unsalted butter
• 1 egg yolk
• 1 egg
• 2 tablespoons of light brown sugar
• 1 tablespoon of baking powder
• a pinch of salt
Mix flour, salt and baking powder in a bowl.
In another bowl, cream sugar, butter and eggs Add one mixture to the other and add chocolate pieces.
Cover and refrigerate until dough is firm.
Form small balls with your hands and place on tray lined with wax paper.
Bake for 7-8 minutes at 185°C.